Okay, so I didn’t know what this meant until I read the previous post who got it. It’s a game! Liebster is a German word for Darling, it’s not anything mean or nasty, nor offensive in anyway. It’s just nice!
- Acknowledge the person that gave you the Award and follow their blog. (see above ^_^)
- Answer the 11 interview-type questions from your gracious presenter. (available on their blog; see, you have to visit their blog!)
- Visit the blogs that received the Award along with you.
- Grant the Award to 10 other bloggers that are just starting or have less than 500 followers. (200 is a bit low for me and remember to send this award to someone other than the person that sent it to you)
- Award the “report” to each of your winners, ie: tag them somehow or post on their blog letting them know about the Award.
- Link back to your site so they can answer the interview-type questions you have posted for them. You can use the questions that you answered or ones that you come up with on your own but please do not ask questions that might be considered offensive; someones religious/political practices or sexual preference is not your business to ask about.
- Remember, this is for fun and virtual foot traffic. You are under no obligation to participate. There are no judges, no “special” rules, and no official site and/or team coming with a giant check and balloons to your doorstep. If you receive the Award you can do one of two things; Accept and pass it along or don’t.
Here’s the questions for me:
- Do you like to bake and cook? I do it only when I have to. I burn stuff too easily.
- Where are you from (city, state, country)? East Setauket, NY, USA
- Dog or cat? Both
- What crafts are you interested in? crocheting, knitting, cross-stitch, machine and hand-sewing, quilting
- Do you have children and grandchildren? nope, not yet… I’m 23!
- What motivated you to start blogging? Orignally, cuz I needed a place to vent, but now years later… I own a small business (Sam’s Crazy Crafts), and run a charity, that I need to keep traffic up on.
- Do you play online games of any sort? If so what kind? MMORPG’s (Runescape)
- If money was no object what would you like to do? Cure Cancer
- What do you want to accomplish with your blog? Get some more volunteers
- Do you feel connected with DAY or NIGHT more? DAY!
- What about your blog, craft, and/or hobby are you most proud of and why? I don’t know actually, I’m really never proud of myself for anything.
Questions for MY RECIPIENTS:
1. What country, and state or province are you from?
2. Do you like to help out? If so, where do you go to volunteer?
3. True or False? Volunteering is for the older generations
4. Have you heard of March of the Blanketeers before?
5. If you were a child in a hospital, and needed some comfort would you want something to cuddle up to?
6. Are these too many questions related to us?
7. Did you go to college?
8. What’s your favorite craft, if any?
9. Do you take pride in your work?
10. PC, or MAC?
11. Does this look infected?